Organized by the Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle, Northwest Energy Angels, the Washington Biotechnology and Biomedical Association and the Washington State China Relations Council
Did you know?
- By 2020, China’s healthcare financing is set to triple reaching $1 trillion annually. Second only to the US in healthcare spending.
- With government-backed support, 50% of all Chinese hospitals are aggressively replacing their outdated medical equipment, and changing them out for high quality imports
- Multi-billion dollar VC firm Hony Capital’s CEO John Zhao, “sees tremendous potential” in foreign medical device manufacturers
- In 2013, Seattle start-up Kona Medical received $10M investment from China VC Morning Side group
- US owned healthcare service company United Family Health (Chindex) received $100M government funding for expansion plans
Contact “A” Boungjaktha at email@example.com for a meeting itinerary.
For More Information & Questions:
For Registration Information, Click Here
Contact “A” Boungjaktha |Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle | 206.389.7289 | firstname.lastname@example.org.